Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

woke up at 4.25am ! @@
Monday, November 28, 2011 | 0 comments
i look so adorable! :3 and desperate to sell finish all those
cookies.  Tasha is beside me. :3

can't sleep well last night. :/ decided to read the sej comic since i dont wanna fail my exam next yr while watching Tangled. :3 bored bored bored. papa mama went to brunei already. HUUUU D: so bored so bored. just got out from the shower and my teeth are shivering! :O feel like changing my blogskin. but change to what lea? thats the prob. hmph. hais. gonna enjoy this month before i go tuition next month. sien ahh.. hais. -_________- so bored now ASDFGHJKL gonna go watch barbie movies! bye. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post