Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

; The worst pain for a girl is when she smiles, just to keep the tears from falling, and sleeps, just so she doesn't have to think about it.
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 0 comments
Dear Mr.Him,
i saw you today. :) but i just dont dare to say hi to you. what if you're mad at me? what if you hate me? so i just ignore you. but on the inside, its killing me. ugh. this feeling just cant stop isnt it? No. Soyeah, I love you rabbit
guess what? it FAILED. :)


from your crush. x

Skip. :)
isit true that when you dance you'll be thin and you'll also grow muscle on ur tummy too?!?!! cos Ivy jiejie got wor. so creepy yet awesome! :O so anw, today during lunch break till after school, i was chilling with LikJun and Melissa. we kept jio Melissa with her crush and jio LikJun that Xiao Xuan loves him. DONT FIGHT THE LOVE LIK JUN. FACE IT SHE'S CRAZY FOR YOUUU! HAHA! and today got cheerleading practice too! before lunch:D good news is that we're not gonna perform on Saturday! but bad news is that we ARE performing. but not on Saturday. on Monday. next Monday. and i also cannot go to the party on Saturday. T_____T maybe my mom is gonna ask the taxi to bring me go. again. that'll be so embarrassing! D: but better than nothing lo. Ivy jiejie also gave us the pompom! DID YOU KNOW its very hard to dance using the pompom for the first time?! seriously, i kept imagining myself dancing on stage and suddenly i got hit by the pompom and i cant do anything but smile and act like nothing happen. >.< just now when i danced, it hit my eye! sakit ehh GAHH! we have to bring it tomorrow for practice so i must NOT forget about it or im screwed! Ivy also said if Monday performance we forget to bring the pompom, then we CANNOT perform. and she also said if we can't go, we have to tell Mr.Richard why we cannot. walao ehh, dont you think its too over liaw mea? pelik baa kan?CHANGE SUBJECT ! tomorrow is the last day of school. WOO HOO! im so happeyh~ =DD feel like bringing my cam tomoro cos cannot see my friends liaw. :( but i malas to charge the batt soyeah. and scared later Richard say cannot. HAIS! and next month got effing tuition again. -.- sien. I DONT WANNA GO! holiday ehh, i hate it bahh. why can't i just skip? PMR niaa. our school PMR tak sama mcm other schools one bahh mii. why cant you understand lea?! D: hais. ohwells. gonna enjoy my November before it ends. :| imma go play with my pompoms now! then i baru go sleep with my broken heart. TEE HEEEEE :DD


sleeping beauty. HAHA! miss this moment. :(
2oo9
NIGHTS WORLD! God bless.  :) xx


P.S DID YOU KNOW why girls have boobs? COS OUR FATS GO TO OUR BOOBS THATS WHY YOU SEE SOME PPLS ONE IS HUGEE! BE DISGUSTED! :DD LALALALALA~

Older Post | Newer Post