Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

YOU DOG ! .|.
Monday, November 14, 2011 | 0 comments
bring his iphone/mp4/whatever shit nevermind hor. have to throw to the fountain not my problem hor . BUT SAY IM THE ONE WHO REPORT HIM COS I LOVE HIM?!?!! MY ASS LAH ! u think u so hot mea ?! ure nothing but a DOG !! cilaka this bitch . feel like killing him right now ! ish ZEN DE SHI ZHU GOU BU RU !!! >:@


camwhore moment. :)
can see me? ofcourse you cant! ;)
nah nah! FATS! i only like the skirts. heh.
old picture. decided to show it here.
embrace my inner awesomeness? FAIL!
some people say i look like Elim here? really mea?
SOT SOT DE! -.-
I WANNA CUT MYSELF AGAIN! :DD but, my mom took the cutter -.- scissors? HAH! it didnt work. pfffffffffft -___________-" i wish next year i'll be at 2G and and be a loner! and also IGNORE EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN WORLD! waidafuk did i tell him that shit? im so stupid! ish, TERESALEONG! YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR OWN SECRETS TO YOURSELF ONE MA?! YOU DUMBSHIT! YOU DOUCHE! AAAARGHHHH!!! :@ from today onwards, i is NOT going to talk abt him, see him nor even talk TO him! im just gonna stay in class and read my books. :) hey Mr.Him, happy now? you finally know who i love this whole time. ;)


Older Post | Newer Post