Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

27thDecember2011 :)
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 | 0 comments
today okok lah. tuition was okay. after that i go parkson cos got facial treatment. after that i go shopping lor. saw so many nice nice clothes! wanna buy but not look cheap ba. sure mahal one :/ so have to wait till mummy comes back from Brunei baru bring her along and see. me and daddy go parkson until 5 something pm then go back. to tired ehh. i kept yawning there xD


anw, vain Teresa is back! :DD maybe its because im too bored this holidays. :|


I'm sexy and you know it ;)










i gtg now. so tired :/ plus i got tuition tomorrow. must wake up early ehh >< nights worlddd, God bless :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post