Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#feeling : disappointed :(
Saturday, December 24, 2011 | 0 comments
tomorrow is Christmas. CHRISTMAS! and im not gonna celebrate it. instead im gonna stay at home alone and watch tv.. i feel so disappointed! i feel so very disappointed.. all i want for Christmas this year is to spend time with my friends and family. we get to open presents, play with cousins and friends, having Christmas dinner and watch family movies just like the old days. is that too much to ask? :/ nvm. i'll smile through this year's Christmas. :) hopefully i dont have to celebrate Christmas like this again next year. gonna go sleep now. nights world. God bless. :) xx


P.S this is for you all out there. Merry Christmas Eve! have a great one k? ;)


Older Post | Newer Post