Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday daddy! :3 ♥
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 0 comments
#Goodbye2o11,hello2012! :)
#confessiontime
1)to all moi friends, i'm sorry if i hurt you guys, fight with you guys or calling names or even say stuff about you behind your back.

2)Jaclyn Chen! im sorry for being bitchy, and that i screamed at you sometimes and also fight with you.

3)to my beloved parents, i'm sorry if i hurt you guys alot this year. and argue with you with minor stuff.

4)to everyone who had a crush on me, im sorry for breaking you heart.

5)to some of my relatives whom i dislike, i'm sorry for making you mad.

6)AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HATES ME NOW, im sorry if i did anything wrong to you.

7)to Jesus, i'm sorry for disobeying you this whole year. please let me be a better person and restart my life again in a new year. Amen.

yep. i've said it. i apologized to you all from my blog. ohmy, are you touched? are you crying over there? *gasp :O OFCOURSE YOU ARE~ x) but still, i hope you guys can forgive my immature behavior. i'll try to change this year. i promise. :) but if i become bitchy or immature again, then you have to right to slap me. *cover moi face :P


to all my girlfriends, thankyou for always being there for me when im feeling down. i really appreciate it. whenever i no mood, you guys are always there to cheer me up! oliveyouguystothemaxxx! :3


there's more actually but my internet connection is being gay now soyeahh. :/ but you know who you are. i love you guys! i do! i dooooo! :B


just wanna say happy new year to each and everyone of you. and I wanna apologize to all the people who I have make them mad, broken heart or sad before. please forgive me and have a wonderful year!

Older Post | Newer Post