Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams. :)
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 0 comments
last Sunday Michael they all come to clean their house which is right beside mine. :D and i helped for while but my face is starting to get irritating so i stopped. and i felt bad cos i didnt help much :( and worst of all, i rapped his phone, in a bad way! D: hope he's not mad at me anymore. i feel bad. seriously. :((
see that boy so hardworking. HAHAH my big feet. :3
maybe some of you guys will think that he's my boyfriend. but actually he's my cousin and also my first best friend. :D i forgot how we became best friends.. when i remember i always stay at his place when my parents go miri. #goodtimes :')

i fell inlove with this song go listen go listen! :3

6more days till Christmas. CAN'T WAIT! :DD k i shall go sleep and get ready for tomorrow tuition. :( nights world. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post