Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

SLEEPOVER! :3
Friday, December 30, 2011 | 0 comments
had sleepover at my house with Michael! 3days 2nights. IT WAS FUN! sorta. i got really annoyed when my mom keep nagging at me for no damn reason but i dont care about that shit now at least me and Michael get to go online and buat bodo! \m/ we watched so many funny videos on youtube. THOSE VIDEOS ARE SO HILARIOUS I COULD DIE! :P

HAHAHAHAHA!


dear Michael,
your towel and your phone charger are still here. please come all the way from brunei and take it kay? AND THEN STAY FOR THE NIGHT AGAIN! >:)


with lots of love,
Teresa


i gtg study naoo. yesh. study. x) nights world. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post