Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

; When you were 5 sticking your tongue out was like giving some one the middle finger.♥
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 0 comments
sorry la boss. i know very bida but dont judge me. hate me then
get lost. byebyee :3
I bet you have no idea what day is today :P ITS SANTA'S BIRTHDAY! oh dear Santa, to be honest, I have no idea how old you are now >< :X but all I wanna say is that I wish you can wake up everyday with a smile. even though you didnt get any presents for me for the last 13 years but I still love you no matter what! Ha! you can tell that I love Christmas and I got the Christmas spirit in me. xDD And Santa, may God bless you. Amen. HEHEEE! :3 




So yesterday I went to parkson. was going to invite Esther but her phone no credit so she didnt get to reply me ;( but i saw lots of peoples I know. One of them is my daddy! HANEEF! omgee, I miss him! I noticed he became taller than me now.. AM I THAT SHORT? T______T I feel like crying now. seriously. ;( but I still love my best 2nd daddy in the whole wide world! x #ForeverBrunei


One more thing, to my jelly hater, stop saying all those craps which are not true about me k? yeah i have guy friends. so what? cannot mea? you also have bah bodoo -.- they're my GUY FRIENDS not my boyfriends. dude please, grow up. look around you, this is not middle school anymore. its secondary school. SE-CON-DA-RY school. besides you're older than me for pete's sake! why you so immature? :/ i feel sorry for you ;( so this song, is for you. hope you'll feel better not. :>


Mr.Know It All :D



k i shall go sleep now. got tuition tomorrow. ugh. -.- nights world. God bless. :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post