Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#feeling : pissed and tired :/
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 0 comments
just because you found out that i like him but that doesn't mean that he like me too ok? walk pass me at canteen push me didnt even say sorry but just glare at me? wow. 残忍seriously, im so fcking tired of your immature behavior! grow up la pls. you bring all your friends outside my class to stare at me won't make me scared of you one. i'll just laugh at how stupid you are. bring your friends to scared me but failed! you're just wasting their time. i thought you're a nice, friendly and innocent girl. but i guess i was wrong. my mom is right, never judge a book by it's cover. if you bu shuang me then come talk me face to face lah. why waste your friend's time go outside my class and stare at me pretty little face? but i dont mind lah. stare all you want~ LALALA~ :3
and this is especially for those bitches who mess up my 1st 3weeks
of school. just because you're trying to bring me down, but
thats not gonna work.
so happy chinese new year to all of you lovely humans out there! may the year of the dragon brings you happiness, good health and have many many ang pao from your family and some other ppl! :DD even though my 1st 3weeks of school had been very fcked up but NOW i guess it's gonna be much better than before after school reopens. must be positive! >:D so, i spent my cny eve texting steven and video call with mee cousin Abel!
SO CUTE RIGHT?!!! THATS BECAUSE HE STOLE MY SMILE! *troll face* HAHAHAHA

got so many cny homeworks and im not sure if i can finish it in time. and when we got back from school we got geo test agn! AAAAAAAAAHH!! this year really stress dao cannot stress already. T____T but i have to chill abit and then study agn. :/ must study hard hard lo. no study hard i gg.com  ><

this yr cny gonna go tasha's crib, my popo's crib, my chi teacher's crib and parkson :P wanna buy new clothes for the new year! HOHOHO! gonna shop until all my ang pao money habis! >:D nolah. if can de hua, i so happy liaw lu. this year cny is just so weird. i dont even feel like its cny at all. i just think its another normal day. seems like time flies faster this year. hais. :s
well, i guess i gtg sleep now. even though i dont feel like its cny now but oh who cares! i got ang pao lea~ :P nights everyone! have a blessed year :D xx

Older Post | Newer Post