Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

14thFebruary2012 ♥
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 | 0 comments
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Whenever I flush the toilet,
I'll think of you.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

to all the couples out there, wish you all are having the time of your lives. And to all the single or kena rejected ones, don't just sit infront of your lappie watching Valentine-ish movies or or listen to emo songs and go online. go out. OUT I SAY! with your friends and family~ go shopping lo buy clothes, shoes, bags or u can even go to the beach ah. well, my point is that you guys should go out and have fun serta, smile abit! it's not like this is the last day of Valentine's Day right? x)

So anw, today at school got ppl buy Valentine's gift for Elim and Grace. Well, i'm not surprised since they are like the prettiest girls in my class. ofcourse, no one buy for me lo.. but i buy for ppl got lar~ see i so kind! so generous agn! buy gifts for ppl but dont ask anything in return. yerrrr~ :PP im not gonna celebrate Valentine's day alone. my tuition teacher is coming over to teach me bm. but if she's busy and cannot come agn then i really forever alone ler. /.\
it's been 1wk since we no talk ler.. i miss talking to him, poking him and play games with him! :'( i really wish we can be friends agn.. even though cannot be together but at least we can be friends ma hor? :s but i guess he doesn't think that way huh.. i guess i should just accept the fact that he doesn't wanna be my friend anymore and that he loves me friend. and not me.. jk i'm just gonna act like i accept the fact on the outside but on the inside im dying. i even cry myself to sleep every night cos if this shit. why can't it be me? i feel so desperate now.. i cry not just cos of that lar. also cos this year is nt like last year anymore.. i miss last year.. more fun ehh! i made alot of new friends but now most of them ignore me.. i always ponteng with esther go find him n his friend but now cannot cos the principle with catch. why can't this year be like last year? hais.. another question with no ans.. -.-

song of the day. :B

well, im gonna go study for my KH now. exam is going to be on next Monday. wish me pass lo. :3 bye readers, God bless. :) xx


Older Post | Newer Post