Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#feeling : crushed, jealous, sad, disappointed, upset, desperate and heartbroken :'(
Monday, February 6, 2012 | 0 comments
i thought 2012 is going to be a great year. but its not. what a fucked up year! seems like no one cares about me.. no one. nobody wants me.. nobody loves me.. i'm just a piece of unwanted paper lying on the ground just waiting to be step on... why? why can't it be me? why must it be her? it's just not fair.. and now, we can't even be friends anymore.. my reaction ; thefuck? why? why can't i have you? it's just not fair.. unlike you, i can't handle rejections.. especially from you.. whats worse? you lied to me that you love me cos you feel sorry for me? Mun ko bgitau aku awal, nda ku marah smpai cemani..  Sakit wah dude! Sakit brabis!!!!! :'( we can't even be friends anymore.. but no matter what happens, i'll love you. i'll wait for the day you accept me. i dont care if that day will come or not. i'll just wait. guess i just can't accept the fact that you don't love me anymore... :')


Older Post | Newer Post