Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

2ndMarch2012 ♥
Friday, March 2, 2012 | 0 comments
ohhellewMarch x) wow so fast March already. but for it only feel like days. i can even remember what happened on the first day of school! there i was, sitting at the back of the class,
forever alone
so anw, today is my birthday! :3 and it's also Rachel, Bernard, Malcolm and some other people that I don't know in this world's birthday too. just wanna say Happy Birthday you guys! hope you guys have a great one. ;) im 14 now. getting old already. ToT i had alot of fun at school. alot of people greeted me at school, facebook and twitter. hahah xD


yeapp. thats all ive got today at school. my drawer can't fit all of them so i had to put some of them under my neighbour's drawer. :P i even for the roses that are made out of money! i love it! its blueee~ :3  feel like want to cabut the money but i later no roses. i also want the roses but no money wor. so hard to decide! >< nvm i'll keep the roses. too nice to cabut already~ MWEHEHEE! even though i didnt get that much presents but this year is currently the best birthday compare to the others.


btw, thankyou Tasha, Esther, JinYee and Steven for giving me all those very ugh yet very very sweet surprises! Thankyou Steven, Tasha, Esther, Audrey, JinYeee, Stephanie and Warren for the birthday presents! i really love them :3 and also thankyou all who greeted me happy birthday today. i love you guys so much! you guys really made my day. :D 


as usual, i have to go now. nights world. God bless. xx

Older Post | Newer Post