Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

21stApril2012 ♥
Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 0 comments
i look old! ohmy ~ o.o
ohhellewreaders! its been awhile since i havent updatemy blog since my parents dont allow me to use the broadband until i told them about the i-LEARN thing. i dont know how to explain what it is but its good for learning. they can give you 1week free to see whether you like it or not and if you do, you can subscribe it. and it cost only RM250 a year! cheap right? but it's only for pri4-form3 students. and theres also games. well, only one game but its kinda fun though. it's kinda like Pet Society. you guys should try it! it actually can improve your studies. :D


so anw, a lot of things happened these few weeks. like, RRSS Day is gonna be on 27thApril. ofcourse, im excited as heck but theres one tiny problem, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! Dx i thought about wearing the dress that Tasha gave me as me birthday present but.. oh i dont know. :s hopefully i'll know what to wear on that day. they say there's gonna be a buffet for our class. shoooo ze awesome i cant wait! and mid-term is coming soon. 16May i think. i have to study hard this time. i dont wanna fail! i wanna get good grades at least all the sub must be 60 and above ehh. wish me and all RRSS students best of luck! >o< ohyesh, and our RRSS school concert is gonna be on 29th and 30th June. you have noooo idea how excited i am! x3 i only got pom pom dance. since no one asked me to join their dance. and i also thought about singing. but im scared that i might have stage-fright. millions of eyes staring at me. i'll be like 'ohmy ~ i... cant.. breathe' *faints* HAHA! i LOVE the prefect dance! i saw Ivy and Nicholas dance they use the song Fantastic Baby from Big Bang and one more song i forgot what isit. now that song Fantastic Baby is stuck in my head. >.<



guess thats all for now. till the next time byeee ~ God bless. :) xx


P.S LikJunn, this is the song that i was talking about! :P

Older Post | Newer Post