Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

facts about me :) ♥
Friday, April 13, 2012 | 0 comments
i saw this game call '100 facts about me' and i see my friends doing it on their blog so im gonna do it too! but ofcourse i cant do until 100 facts la. xD

HERE I GO~
1) IM ALWAYS HUNGRY! >o<
soyeah, im not surprised if im fat now. :P

2) I CAN'T STAND ONE DAY WITHOUT SINGING AND DANCING.
it's true I can't.

3) I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE. :X
well, i can ride the 4wheel one la. HAHAHA! xD

4) I LOVE PUPPIES! 
their just too cute to resist! ohmygoshh x3

5) IM A VERY FORGIVING PERSON.
sometimes it can also be a bad thing. :/

6) IDK IF IM PURE CHINESE OR MIX.
alot of people keep asking me that question. but i always didnt get to answer them >< some say i look like im chi mix with malay or iban or kayan or indian. HAHA! well,if i know already, i'll tell you guys k? :)

7) I GET ALL SHY AND QUIET AROUND STRANGERS.
thats why ppl find me innocent when they first met me. >:3

8) WHEREVER I GO, I'LL ALWAYS BRING ME LIP BALM AND MY CAMERA WITH ME. :)

9) IM A GIRL WHO LOVES HUGS! x3
come. gimme a hug! :3
unless youre a perv. then shoooo! go away!

10) SOMETIMES WHEN IM THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING, I TEND TO STARE DIRECTLY AT SOMEONE  THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED IT. xD
I will until they walk away or ask me what's wrong.
awkward moment. HAHA!

11) I LOVE SOFT TOYS! :3
My dad bought a lot of soft toys for me since when I was little until now lol. :)) now my mom thinks about giving some of my soft toys to the less fortunate kids. coz I'm growing up and I have too many soft toys already. xD


12) I LOVE WATCHING VAMPIRE MOVIES AND READ BOOKS ABOUT VAMPIRES.
Hahah, I'm not obsessed or anything. I just think it's sweet that  a mortal fell in love with an immortal. And they would do the best they can to be together. AAAAHH! <3


13) I'M A REALLY CRAZY AND HORNY GIRL. xP
But when I'm sad or emo or mad, I'll ignore the whole world for the whole day.


14) I ALWAYS DAYDREAMING OR SLEEP IN CLASS.
That's why my marks are like shit!
Ugh, I have to stop these habits. >.<


15) I SWEAR A LOT.
like, more than 5 times a day.
Oh my, another bad habit..
I seriously need to go to confession soon. :/


16) I DISLIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE ANNOYING, SMALL GAS, MEAN, SHOW OFF, BOSSY, BITCHY, RUDE AND HAVE A BIG MOUTH.
Seriously, I just feel like slapping them in the face sometimes. -.-


17) I THINK PEOPLE WITH BRACES ARE SO CUTE! x3
Doesn't matter if they're girl or boy, I just think it's cute. :3


18) I'M A GIRL WHO DREAMS TO FLY, POOP RAINBOW SHIT AND LIVES IN CHOCOLATE WORLD. :3 <3


19) BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR~ <3
obviously. xD


20) I GET ANNOYED EASILY.
So don't you dare to annoy me, or I'll rip your head off and feed it to the crocodile. :)


21) I RUN FAST BUT I WALK SLOW.
Sorry lo, my legs short ba. xP


22) I SERIOUSLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SEBARANG TALK SHIT ABOUT ME TO SOMEONE ELSE WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN TRUE.
If you don't see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, then don't invent it with your small mind and spread it with your big mouth.


23) I HEART VINTAGE.
Vintage clothes, accessories, and of course,
Vintage cupcakes! .


24)  I NEVER DYE MY HAIR BEFORE.
nope. Never ever ever in my life! my hair looks abit brown now cos it spoiled. it's dying! xD gonna dye my hair black soon. x(

25) I'M ROMAN CATHOLIC :)
n i'm proud of it. <3 nono, i'm not muslim or buddhist. I'm Christian. 100% Christian :D

26) I LOVE AVIRL LAVIGNE, SIMPLE PLAN & ONE DIRECTION. <3
somehow I'm not a big fan of kpop.

27) I'M 150 CM AND WEIGHT 45 KG.
I'm short and fat! WOOTS \m/

28) I LOVE GOING TO THE BEACH. <3
I just love to look at the view or watch the sunset, walking along the beach bare-footed, collecting seashells. :B <3<3<3

29) WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD! :D
and the first I'm gonna goto is Paris! <3

30) I DISLIKE DOING HOUSECHORES.
Washing dishes, washing clothes, clean my room, sweep the floor, you name it. it's all there. :)

31) i DISLIKE TYING MY HAIR UP TO SCHOOL.
but I have to. x(

32) NERDY GLASSES ARE COOL! B)

33) I HEART PLAYING FUTSAL. x3

34) WHENEVER I SEE FAT DUDES RUNNING, I'LL SHOUT 'RUM EM LIKE RUN EM RUN EM WHOOP!'
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude or anything xD :x

35) I STILL CRY WHEN I WATCH DISNEY MOVIES.
e.g. The Liong King, Lilo & Stitch 2 and The Princess and The Frog. :'D

36) i love to stare at people until they freak out! xDD
but some won't freak out de. FAILED! x(

37) I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE "BORROWED" MY STUFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. -.-
seriously la, don't care if you got give back my stuff or not. Just ask me before you take it or use it.

38) I STILL WATCH 'DIBO AND THE GIFT DRAGON'. WHAAT? IT'S CUTE. x)

that's all~ even thought I can't reach till 100 but these are all the facts about me. anw, gtg now. Byebye, God bless. :3 xx

Older Post | Newer Post