Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#feeling : depressed :(
Monday, June 4, 2012 | 0 comments
there's a friends of mine, well, I guess we're friends, passed away recently cos of a car crash. I don't really know the detail but she's the only one in the family member who passed away.. to be honest, I wanna be friends with her but I'm too shy to talk to her and now I feel so stupid! For the past 2 weeks of the holiday, I keep thinking about her and like really regret for not making friends with her. She seems so nice and friendly, why must she go so fast?! It's so hard to believe.. All I can say is that R.I.P Florenno. You will be missed :( 


1995 - 2nd June 2012

Older Post | Newer Post