Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

I iz back! :D
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 | 0 comments


hellew readers :) it's been a long time since I've updated my blog due to my laziness and also because I wasn't allow to use ze broadband since I'm grounded for ze rest of my life. soyeah lol.


anw, concert is comin soon! #feeling : excited! :DD now already have audition and I don't really know how to dance the last part so yeah I guess I'm kinda doomed! XO But hopefully by that day on concert I know already lo~ hopefully. also, I was thinking about buying a new phone. Samsung Galaxy maybe? NO, not SIII I wanna buy it before concert but I guess it's kinda difficult though. :| cos well, I do have enough money to buy one just that I don't have transport to go out :( I also bought a new pair of shoes! I love it! It makes me lil feel soo comfytable~ :3 ♥ 


ze other day a friend of mine punya sister kena buang from the school.. very pity lo.. hais :| me other friend who hates his sister said bet he felt so embarrassed and all. But aiya don't know la. Hais kesian her.. really kesian her eh :( But her friend gantung only. for I don't know how long :s

gtg now, got lots of homework to do. till ze next time, bye! :D God bless. x

Older Post | Newer Post