Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

17th August 2012 :)
Friday, August 17, 2012 | 0 comments


Today, is ze last day of school. Which means, we're gonna have holiday for 10 days = eat, sleep = feeling bored cos cannot go out cos daddy offshore = SAD :( And what's worse is that I have a terrible flu, cough and sore throat.. T^T But there is one good news is that my beloved cousin, Michael is going to stay at my house. Not sure when but at least he will come :D Bet my holiday will be boring cos I no go out and I think there will be lots of holiday homeworks form the teachers.. Hopefully when I get better, I can make cupcakes with Michael! Oh wells, here's hoping ^^

So anyway, happy holidays everyone! God bless :D xx

Older Post | Newer Post