Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#Goodbye July, hello August :)
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 | 0 comments
And July has come to an end. Goodbye July and hellooo August. Please be good to me. *cross fingers desperately* so anw, nothing much happened these few weeks. Well, my grandpa is going to stay at me house for few days so yeah. He seemed so different now. It's hard for him to walk properly now, he always say here pain there pain. Well, I'm not surprised since he's 95 years old, I guess this is normal at his age? Hopefully he'll be better soon though.. :/

And I got my results :)
My average is 58.89. Hais, even if I did improve but I wanted my average to be at least 60.. You maybe think I'm satisfy with my marks but I'm not. I really, wish I can do better in my 3rd periodic and 4th. :(

Look, it's red velvet muffin, my favourite! :D It was supposed to be a cupcake but idk how it turned into a muffin but still it taste really nice. Thank you for making this muffin for me, that's so thoughtful of you. ^^ 

Well, I have to go now. Byee. God bless :) xx

Song of ze month:


Older Post | Newer Post