Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

31st August 2012 :)
Friday, August 31, 2012 | 0 comments
To all Malaysians and people who live in Malaysia, Happy 55th Independence Day! Wish you all have a blessed Friday today :D


So anw, I spent my Friday as usual. Made a dozen of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The cupcake taste..well..kinda bitter but when I eat it with the frosting it taste better already ^^  But I'm gonna stop making cupcakes for now cos I made and ate a little too much until I gained weight and now I can't even fit my school uniform. #feeling: embarrassed >.< so my mom said I try to be vegetarian for 1 week and eat healthy stuff lo. Hopefully I can tahan and also lose some weight. *cross fingers* Actually I was supposed to go to my friend, Thai Fatt's house but then he just had to cancel it cos of his cousin :( But nvm la, at least I had fun today ^^

Guess that's all for now, till the next time, byw. God bless :) xx

Older Post | Newer Post