Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

#feeling: pissed & upset
Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 0 comments
You may think that I'm such a drama queen, so small gas and shit but try to think. If you spent the whole night making that blueberry muffin for your friends but then the next day some d*ckhead in your class stole it and hid it somewhere and when he gave back, your muffins are all ruined. And he didn't even say sorry, instead he laughed and talk bad about you with a diseased elephant. How would you feel hmm? How would YOU feel?! Hate me then just say it through my face, don't be so immature and go ruin my muffins. You don't even know how tired I am making them just for my friends. You think you so hawt mea? Wear all purple on RRSS day like Justin Bieber. People call you gay got la! I will never forgive you...

Older Post | Newer Post