Hellew:)
Teresa. 15. I write about what's going on with my life here in my blog. God is good, all the time. :)x
Moi wishlist:)
new clothes!
LOSE WEIGHT !
new phone
my own room
Mr.Him♥
Facebook Badge:)
Credits
skin by : Tyra Lexcys 
other : 

The story of a diseased elephant :)
Saturday, September 29, 2012 | 0 comments
Once there was a diseased elephant. She's really mean, she likes to insult people and talk bad about people. Why? Cos she's jealous. She's jealous when she sees other guys talk to me then she starts to insulting me. She calls me immature, childish, act cute, always flirt with guys, wants centre of attention. But excuse me? Are you talking about me or you're talking about yourself? I admit I am childish and immature cos obviously I'm still a kid? And you are one too, just that you're trying to act like you're so-called mature just to get people's attention. You're just being nice to the guys cos you obviously want them to get the wrong idea and like you. Ha ha. Don't make me laugh. You're fat. You walk like a diseased elephant. Everywhere you go, you will cause massive earthquake. You laugh like a crying seal. You may be ugly on the outside, but you too are ugly, no, hideous on the inside. Your heart beats of the devil's heart. You insult or talk bad about other people when you're jealous of them. You laugh at my friend cos she weight 94kg. But what about you huh? From 60kg to 91kg. People 97kg to 94kg. People lost 3kg but you lea? My dear, you gained 31kg to be exact. What for you laugh at other people? You even talk bad about your own best friends behind their back. You're such a two-faced. Always act cute infront of guys. You think they'll fell for it mea? They'll feel disgusted instead la.


See the hand? Now, shoo shoo, go away!
I don't wanna see your cibai face.

Yes, I admit. I am being mean right now. But if you don't want people to treat you like shit then start treating people the way you wanna be treated. And that's the story of a diseased elephant. Buh bai ;)

Older Post